NCO Financial Services - NCO financial takes no ownership in their mistakes

Baltimore, Maryland 0 comments

About a year ago i noticed that NCO had report to the credit agencies (Equifax, Experian, Transunion) on a medical bill that I paid in full to the hospital. I was told to fax in the reports along with a written request to have the item removed from my credit report.

About 2 months ago, I started in on the home loan process and to my disgust guess what is still showing on my credit report. I once again called NCO and the CSR claimed that nothing was reported to these credit agancies.

I was redirected to another branch of NCO where I was once again asked to fax in the credit report and a written request and was given a bad fax number.

I guess its time to write a letter the commisioner of financial services and start seeking legal aid. All of this on a $650, 2.5 year old, medical bill that was paid in full.

NCO Financial Services - On my credit report

Doylestown, Pennsylvania 1 comment

I check my credit report for this reason. NCO is on my report 3 times.

I have no idea what this is regards to.This kinda thing has a negative impact on a persons credit and they have no idea where this bill is coming from. I have received no communication from this company so I wonder how can they just submit something with no evidence and it be added to your credit report. This is a bunch of bullcrap. I want it to be removed from my credit report because its not a legitimate debt.

Companies like this need be investigated immediately. Thus could ruin a person

Comments

NCO is a collection agency...and a dubious one at that. The collection industry is full of companies that "buy up" bad debt (ie: accounts the original creditor has written off & taken their tax deduction for) and these new companies try to re-age the debt (so that the consumer would be liable for the debt). If there's ANYTHING incorrect in their record on your credit report, FLAG IT AS FALSE.

NCO Financial Services - Thay call at any time of day or night an demand payment thats not mine

Cardiff By The Sea, California 0 comments

thay call on my cel. an demand payment for a bill that not mine or even related to me an i tell them that there is no one here bay that name thay say ok thay will not call back the next day thay called two times thy say the same thing an so on for the last three mounths now there are calling at weard hours of day an night now thay are calling at 5:04 am ,cal time,an herassing broken english all that i have said is from a comp.

called [[[ NCO FINC. SYSTEM]]] thats the story.znq

NCO Financial Services - NCO THE pain in the *** caller

Foxborough, Massachusetts 0 comments

these clowns call every day and we do not respond. They are only allowed 2 calls a week su I filed a complaint with thr PA atty general who has immediately answered and says they will invwstigate.

I suggest everyone who is pestered file an on line complaint against these pests. Remember something else if you go to court and you have no assets you are judgement proof. Also remember if you want to settle and thry have a legitiment bill never offer rhe asked for amount only offer 20%.

Beware of the statute of limitations so do your own investigation. In most cases do not answer because they never lesve s message.

NCO Financial Services - NCO Financial--fdcpa violations

Boston, Massachusetts 1 comment

Nco calls once a day in violation of the federal law that allows them 2 calls in a 7 day period. The owed is $1000 of a disputed hospital bill which almost killed my wife.

The hospital was paid $85000 by Medicare and insurance and is chasing for another $1000. I would gladly sue NCO if a lawyer wanted the case.

Unfortunately no one ever goes ater these *** bags They can chase forever as my wife is 76 years old,penniless with no assets and we have consulted with Legal Aid and she is Judgement Proof so they can kiss my ***. s.young

Comments

You do have rights under the federal law, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. And we do PURSUE AND SUE these companies that are harassing people.

The great thing is, you get paid damages from NCO (usually around $1,000) and they have to pay your attorney fees also, so you are represented for FREE.

Check out our consumer website at www.micreditlawyer.com or call us toll free at 888-293-2882. We can help you and have successfully sued NCO for many clients.

NCO Financial Services - NCO Financial Harrassment

Milford, Connecticut 1 comment

How many different numbers can one collection agency use ... Hmmm.. Lets see this is the short list of numbers they have used in the past 2 weeks!! Every time I answer the phone, either an automated voice, or no one and line hangs up in 3-5 seconds.

603-589-7556

888-579-0626

845-770-0098

612-844-0935

313-444-2942

205-561-2455

401-519-1491

They can kiss my *** at this point, ALL CALLS go to voice mail now. Dont waste my time.. I have sent letters asking for details of the charges from them and thier supposed clients... I am not holding my breath, BLUE is not a good color...

Comments

NCO Financial Services - I have no idea who these people are~!

Sacramento, California 1 comment

These people are calling my father in law at work trying to get a hold of my husband or I but I have no idea who they are. Every time I try to call I get a automated system asking me to hold then sending me to voice mail.

How do I get a hold of them or get them to stop calling? Please some one help.

It is very frustrating to get these type of phone calls over and over again, and not be able to get a hold of any one to find out what they want! HELP!

Review about: Automated System.

Comments

Amy G.

NCO Financial Services - NCO Financial annoying calls over and over

Monticello, Illinois 0 comments

I have no outstanding debt, yet NCO Financial has called here 4 times tonight. When I answered to tell them to stop calling, a recorded voice said, "Please hold for our next available operator.

All of our representatives are on other calls." Excuse me! They called me!!! And they want me to hold till they can get to me! They call each time from a different number, and they call several times a day, all day and into the evening.

But if you answer the phone, they want you to hold for them!

Obviously not the smartest debt collectors! What person who owes money is going to wait on hold for the next debt collector to talk to them?

Review about: Harassing Phone Calls.

NCO Financial Services - Repeatedly calls repeatedly says they are sorry.

Gainesville, Georgia 0 comments

nco calls every day tells us we are off the list of calls because we do not owe anyone any money and then the next day they call back.The company refuses to quit calling and we are continually getting bogus calls.I have talked to supervisors and operators, we are told to call a different number and when we do we are told that this number does not handle complaints. These people are people with no ethics whatsoever.

We owe no one and are tired of being harassed by this company. I guess the Attorney General is the next step

NCO Financial Services - They wont stop calling

Forked River, New Jersey 0 comments

Nco had my student loan which was in default they told me to make 75 dollar a month payments untill this january that just past and as soon as i made my january payment that i would be out of default and they would make it where i could file for my income tax and get it. I made the payment now they tell me that i should keep paying them and that would keep me up to date but i don't owe them the money no more i owe it to the federal student loan. They keep calling me to make a payment for february and if student loan doesn't send me papers by the end of this month that they will put in an order that i am in hardship with it and then i got to contact the student loan people with that info and i will be able to file then but why are they asking for more money before they will do it when they are already paid in full.

Review about: Default Student Loan.