Nco calls once a day in violation of the federal law that allows them 2 calls in a 7 day period.The owed is $1000 of a disputed hospital bill which almost killed my wife.

The hospital was paid $85000 by Medicare and insurance and is chasing for another $1000. I would gladly sue NCO if a lawyer wanted the case.

Unfortunately no one ever goes ater these *** bags They can chase forever as my wife is 76 years old,penniless with no assets and we have consulted with Legal Aid and she is Judgement Proof so they can kiss my ***.s.young

Had an Experience with NCO Financial Services?

Comments

You do have rights under the federal law, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.And we do PURSUE AND SUE these companies that are harassing people.

The great thing is, you get paid damages from NCO (usually around $1,000) and they have to pay your attorney fees also, so you are represented for FREE.

Check out our consumer website at www.micreditlawyer.com or call us toll free at 888-293-2882.We can help you and have successfully sued NCO for many clients.

TD And Company - Total Scammers. Do not give them any money. TD And Company "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..." Read more North Shore Agency - NASTY LETTER TO MY 82YR OLD GRANDMOTHER North Shore Agency "We rec'd a nasty letter saying my grandmother owed Bradford Exchange company $50. I have never in my life seen such a nasty letter. We are not sure if she..." Read more I Have 106 Federal Lawsuits Against Midland Credit Management Right Now. Midland Credit Management "Yes, the headline is true. Midland illegally called me on my cellphone 113 times (I told them to quit 53 times). I owe nothing to them or anybody..." Read more State Investigation Department - Review in Collection Agencies category from Baltimore, Maryland State Investigation Department "I just received this email from Ronnie Wilson. I told him that I did a online search and it resulted in him hanging up on me. I called back and..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more