I have dealt with NCO finacial several times in the last 2 years.They claim to be a collection agency for entities that I had/have debts with however they do not make any attempt to collect, they only harass you by slander and trying to instill fear in you.

I have been unable to work now for the last 2 years due to declining health... I have an attorney and have filed for disability. My spouse has been in and out of work for the last year and we just recently had to move which was the final straw that broke the cammels back and we are now unable to pay anything other than living and required monthly medical expenses. I have cooperated fully with any debtors I have, I have also educated myself regarding the legal system, my rights and the companies rights so NCO Financial's "Collection Tacticts" do not scare me.

They have called all hours of the day and night, called me a liar , say I have the ability but refuse to pay, have told me to stand on the street corner to make the money to pay them, they have threatened to take me to court and threatened garnish my husbands wages...etc. The minute I start to explain to them that I know how the system works and that if they feel the need to take me to court that I'm ok with going to court and that I'm not concerned because we are far far below the poverty level at this point and do not make enough money to have wages garnished and that once a judge hears the case they cannot harass me anylonger they immediately hang up on me.

I understand that there are people in this world who truley decide to not pay when they are able unfortunately that is not the case for the majority of people these days. Take a look at the current state of the US economy and unemployment ....

those who are truley unable to pay have nothing to fear and I urge you to educate yourself so that you do have to allow NCO Financial or any other variation of NCO Financial to rent any space in your head. There is a fine line between collections and harassment and when dealing with NCO Financial you won't even need to decipher the fine line as they will be at the far end of the spectrum for harassment. Once you have spoken to them I would encourage you not to continue to take their harassing phone calls, half the time it's an automated call or it takes them a few seconds to actually respond when you answer so my suggestion is to pick up hang up immediately.

If they are really going to take you to court they will discontinue the phone calls.NCO Financial is nothing more than a thorn in my side that I am considering asking a court to remove.

Had an Experience with NCO Financial Services?

Comments

You should thank all of us so-called deadbeats for having bad luck and all of these companies for outsourcing American company jobs for these are the two main reasons you have your job.You also have proven that your reading comprehension is well below average, nowhere in my post did I say anything was free and nowhere was there a crying pity party thrown.....Again, what is stated in the original post is reality not a lame excuse.

The reputable collection agencies yes there are some out there are humane and logical and actually work with people to resolve debts using logic and deductive reasoning to find realistic solutions and timeframes; unfortunately NCO lacks these basic problem solving skills and resorts to the only way they know how to function which is basic aggressive, bullying approach because they can't get what they want when they want it.Thank you again for your post it supported my original statement:)

So you think all you have to do is cry and make up excuses???You are a thief if you think things should be free because you had bad luck!!!!!

Are you the president of the DEADBEAT SOCIETY????????????????:x :x :x :x