They told me that I was not going to have to pay their 8 dollar fee for paying over the phone, I get to pay it and guess what I have to pay it.I am never sending my money to them, I will send it to the other company who I owe the money to.

They would call my house numerous times a day and then send me a letter stating how much I owed them and their fee. Then they told me that I could pay it off for x amount and came back and told me 100 dollars less.

I kept telling the person that I did not have that much money.They are a joke.

Had an Experience with NCO Financial Services?

Comments

Allied International Credit - They have the wrong person! Allied International Credit "I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91. Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously..." Read more Viking Client Services - Review in Collection Agencies category Viking Client Services "Viking contacted me regarding a damage claim that had gone into collections. It was six minths old by the time they even left me a voice mail (mailing address was..." Read more Gc Services - DECEPTIVE PRACTICES -- BAIT AND SWITCH Gc Services "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..." Read more Allied Interstate - Slowly have driven me out of my mind Allied Interstate "I am an ER doc who works nights. Twice a day, like clockwork the phone rings stating they are from allied collection agency looking for joe shmo. I have no..." Read more Dairyland Insurance - Dairyland Auto Insurance policy can't cancel Dairyland Insurance "Well I purchase a vehicle, a 1995 Ford F150 XLT 4.9 litter Engine and then I bought insurance from Dairyland I called Dairyland insurance decided to cancel my auto insurance..." Read more Gifts To India - Fraud Website www.gifts-to-india.com Gifts To India "I had ordered Assorted pastries Birthday cake from www.gifts-to-india.com after looking at the picture on their website. It shows a variety of assorted pastries but I am shocked to see..." Read more Wish - Wrong items Wish "i ordered 3 of the first pic with the butterflies but got 3 of the silver in second pic one which was serverely scratched..i wrote them asking to please correct..." Read more Ilovekickboxing - Great experience, but.... Ilovekickboxing "I joined ILoveKickboxing to try and get a good outlet to release anger and get fitter. The class itself was amazing, however beforehand I was rushed through the registration process..." Read more