1.6

How interesting. My ex sister-in-law was tracked down cuz someone is trying to do a "pre-trial" deal with me.

In 2013 i received a call from Landmark Litigation and come to find out, they were a fraudulent collection agency.....because i had changed my card #they then sent it to another company....that was in Oct of 2014 right after my mother died. They've threatened to take me to court and the whole bit. They said that I owed money to Banner Bank and VIP loan which is a lie. I told the person that if they try to take me to court, that I would file fraud charges on them.

I thought this would b the end of it....come to find out, yet another company (NCO of Miami, Florida) is trying to get money out of me. This past wl, they called my ex sister-in-law looking for her. Her # is unpublished and unlisted and then they also got my landline # and called me. They only left a msg but i consider it harrassment.

As luck has it, I work so all they can do is leave their msg so I can delete it.

Don't believe everything these ppl tell you.

They want your money even though the money's not owed. Call your companies first....then block their number

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of other product from NCO Financial Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants NCO Financial Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by NCO Financial Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments