NCO Financial Services - Simple Review #1465066773

Cumberland Center, Maine 0 comments

Calling constantly; no messages left for a reason for their calls being left. We are a do mot call list and they call anyway???

Telephone number is 603-717-0159; 589-7558: 574-4992. When we call those numbers back...can't leave any message either as it states not a eorking number?

NCO Financial Services - Review in Collection Agencies category from Lakewood, Washington

Lakewood, Washington 0 comments
1.6

How interesting. My ex sister-in-law was tracked down cuz someone is trying to do a "pre-trial" deal with me.

In 2013 i received a call from Landmark Litigation and come to find out, they were a fraudulent collection agency.....because i had changed my card #they then sent it to another company....that was in Oct of 2014 right after my mother died. They've threatened to take me to court and the whole bit. They said that I owed money to Banner Bank and VIP loan which is a lie. I told the person that if they try to take me to court, that I would file fraud charges on them.

I thought this would b the end of it....come to find out, yet another company (NCO of Miami, Florida) is trying to get money out of me. This past wl, they called my ex sister-in-law looking for her. Her # is unpublished and unlisted and then they also got my landline # and called me. They only left a msg but i consider it harrassment.

As luck has it, I work so all they can do is leave their msg so I can delete it.

Don't believe everything these ppl tell you.

They want your money even though the money's not owed. Call your companies first....then block their number

NCO Financial Services - Simple Review #1421869564

Hartford, Connecticut 0 comments

Ive been paying NCO Financial Systems for the past four months to pay off an National Grid Electric bill come to find out when I called National Grid there stating that they never recieved any payments. I can't stand this schemeing company.

Review about: Electric Bill.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

NCO Financial Services - Simple Review #1407773606

You call they put you on hold 2 hrs not helpful very rude they harass you to death this is worst co to deal with any were

Review about: Bad Customer Service.

NCO Financial Services - Why you haven't received a payment.

Denver, Colorado 1 comment

I send a payment on the 3rd of every month a for some reason you haven't received it yet? I sent it to the Main Office in Rancho Cordova,CA And this is the 19th of Aug, so I would like to know why it has not been posted on to my account 2160345471?????

Does it take that long for you all to post someones money on to there account if you are that slow you better find some body who can do a better job.It's really bad when your agent calls you and says to you that they haven't gotten my payment when I know that I sent it to you on the 3rd of Aug. Thank you Ms Clark

Review about: Nco Financial Systems Debt Collection.

Comments

Some of the complaints I see in these threads are beyond moronic. "I previously sent my payment in the mail, why isn't it posted yet?" "Are you that slow"?

That might be the stupidest complaint I've seen, Ms Clark. Check with the postal Service moron. Was it a money order dip ***? Put a trace on it?

Was it a check?

Has the check cleared your account? People are so stupid.

NCO Financial Services - DONT USE APS PHONE PAYMENTS

Prescott, Arizona 3 comments

Aps arizona public services uses a company call NCO to take there over the phone payments, well i made a $414.56 payment saturday when i recieved my aps bill got no comfermation number and hung up on called the3 bank they said nope they took it. so monday i call to see if it was posted to my aps acct.

NO so i call asp nothing they have me call nco. I spend 2 hours on the phone have acct to banhows jackson elk online telling them what it says finally they find it give me a com # i call aps back and enter it, well today still not there so i make all the calls agin guess what NCO sent it to Hows Jackson or something electric company now i am at risk of haveing my electric shut off and NCO tells me well its your fault NOPE SAYS ARIZONA PUBLIC SERVICES on my bank statement and they will have A SURPVISIOUR CALL ME WITH IN 24 TO 48 HOURS AND BECAUSE of there screw up they will NOT remburse me the $5.90 fee to use there jacked up service

Review about: Aps.

Glendale, Arizona, United States #853065

Paid my APS bill on Friday through this company. The automated system verified my acct number as well as street house number.

Somehow APS did not get payment. I got a shutoff notice and called. APS did not get payment. Thank God I had confirmation #.

Somehow this company posted my payment to another persons account. Probably to their own or a friends account. I find it suspicious that if I gave wrong account number that the house number would not match up and system would reject info.

Got it straightened out quickly because I wrote down the confirmation number.

But who knows what would have happened if I didn't get one or didn't write it down.

This company charges almost $6 to mess up my bill. ***!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #653031

that's one reason why I don't work for nc I work out ks office I was there 10 months fround out night before person who takes there dc or cc out came in tap out everyone with dc abd cc and there checking took payments out and nco pocket 1000 of dollars

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #625431

I assume that Arizona public services is just that, a public service. I find it outrageous that they are exposing their citizens to the shady bunch of *** at NCO Financial.

This is a notorious company with a reputation that is as easy to see as putting their name into google with the words complaints,ripoffs,etc. These people often buy up old debts paying pennies on the dollar and use the ignorance of the public when it comes to third party debt collection.

When they buy credit card debt, they never have the proof to win in court so they try to trick people into paying by phone and/or go for default judgements in court (this is where the defendant doesn't show and the junk debt collector wins a judgement by default). Whoever did not look into the practices of this company before contracting them to work for a public service should be fired immediatly, as I said it takes a simple google search to find out about these scumbags.

NCO Financial Services - Rude treatment and broken promises

Ozark, Alabama 1 comment

I am the manager of a new fitness center. We have several phone lines at our facility and NCO Financial calls every single day to collect on multiple people on several of our lines.

Nobody by any of those names work here, have worked here, or will ever be hired to work here. I have told NCO Financial to remove these lines from their list and we still get calls every single day. I called again today and the lady was extremely rude and said no human being had ever called about these numbers.

I have called 3 times myself and have even had my staff call! They never have removed me from the list and just keep calling.

Comments

File a complaint with the FTC.

NCO Financial Services - How to deal with NCO scammers

Houston, Texas 0 comments

When they call asking to speak to you and ask you to verify your #SS, simply ask who they are and why they need your #SS. Explain to them firmly that unless they give you more information about who they are that you do not feel comfortable giving them your #SS because you did not call them, they called you and without any information about why they are calling asked for your #SS and you feel like it is scam.

They will get frustrated and tell you that they dont trust that you are who you say you are and that they will send you something in the mail. I'm waiting to see if that will acctually happen but atleast I can sleep at night knowing that I didn't give them my #SS.

NCO Financial Services - NCO, has to be fraudulent

Winter Park, Florida 2 comments

My last payment of $56.00 was scheduled for 12/12/2012, spoke with NCO and both of us agree'd to the payment being moved to 12/28/2012. Here it is 12/23/2012 and I get a letter from my Credit Alert monitor about NCO applying a Negative report. I have received no communication from this company so I wonder how can they just submit something with no evidence and it be added to your credit report.

Companies like this need be investigated immediately. Thus could ruin a person

Get ready NCO my lawyer will be contacting you.

Comments

If you cant make a 56.00 payment how can you afford YOUR lawyer DEATBEAT??

laidback5699
to Anonymous Winter Park, Florida, United States #599554

Anonymous, At least let us know who you are ***, Read it was still payed in the month due. Mortage is more important, You should know that since you were foreclosed and BK. I like to pay my bills not live on welfare as you crack heads do.

NCO Financial Services - St. Margaret's Bill

Springdale, Arkansas 1 comment

UPMC St. Margaret's sent me a bill for $70 that I had to pay in payments.

I was paying at least $25 a month. They sent me to NCO financial. I called them immediately and told them I was paying on it. I had only $15 left and that I get paid once a month and they would get it after the day they wanted it.

They turned it into the National Credit bureau because I didn't give them the last $15 that I called and told them they would get after i get paid.

She was black and I am white and she just is a racist pig. She didn't like what I had to say.

Review about: Bill.

Comments

sessa

Yes, that's right, they reported YOUR DEBT to the credit bureaus because of racism. Grow up. :roll :roll