You call everyday, using privacy director, and the call is incomplete.I never get to talk to anyone to tell them that I do not owe anybody money, so they will stop calling me.

Since you use privacy director, I cannot call you back. If you call me directly, and not use privacy director, I would be able to tell you that you don't need to be calling me.

As I said, I do not owe anyone, especially a collection agency.I don't need 100 words to tell you to stop calling me, you are making a mistake.

Had an Experience with NCO Financial Services?

Comments

I am in the same situation as you.I started getting messages from NCO about a month ago.

I know, beyond a doubt, that I don't owe anyone any money.

They always leave a message instead of trying to call when I might be at home.How convenient.

Gc Services - DECEPTIVE PRACTICES -- BAIT AND SWITCH Gc Services "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..." Read more TD And Company - Total Scammers. Do not give them any money. TD And Company "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..." Read more Procollect Work Experience Review from Denton, Texas ProCollect "I used to work for Procollect in 2015,... Today is 2/18/16 and I STILL have NOT RECIEVED MY W2 after SEVERAL CALLS of being transferred to voicemail. Then once..." Read more BCA Financial Services - Refusal to document? BCA Financial Services "address posted in credit karma (NW 11 St, Miami) bad. letter returned not forwarded. businesses might move but legitimate ones forward their mail. next step- demand documentation..." Read more Scotiabank - Bad cybersecurity Scotiabank "I've been documenting for years, the abysmal cybersecurity at Scotiabank. I personally think they're a dangerous bank to be with. I've now started to serialise to YouTube some of the..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Pridebites - Waited over a month for crapola Pridebites "It took over a month and a half to receive a plain dog collar with just name and phone # on their pre-designed collar. No graphics or special design. Ended..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more