I received a letter from NCO financial stating I owed on an account.It was a medical bill and it was never filed on insurance.

I called many times asking them to file it first and also asked if I could file it.This went on for over a year! It was never filed and the time to file it on insurance was up so it can never be filed.

These people have no idea what they are doing and do not care that the people that want to take care of a bill are not helped at all!This company should be closed down!

Had an Experience with NCO Financial Services?

Comments

Convergent Outsourcing - Review in Collection Agencies category from Wilmington, California Convergent Outsourcing "I have a different phone company for over three years. All of a sudden i opened a account on dec 2015 and owe 1,200 dallors. It is on my..." Read more Carson Rose and Associates - Carson Rose & Associates Liars, Discrimination. Carson Rose and Associates "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..." Read more Rjm Acquisitions - Never opend account with  yall Rjm Acquisitions "I got two diffrent bills in from yall the other day and it says the first one was bck in 95 i was only 13 then and another bck for..." Read more Ic Systems who???????? Ic System "No clue who this companies is, don't care. I know my credit is clean and has been for a while, I have no late payments or any outstanding medical bills..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Cricket Wireless Cricket Wireless " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more